Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm Back

Hey so you may have noticed I have been gone for a bit from the online world. Things just seemed to get busy, and then I was without a computer until today. Do not fear I am back and after a lovely call to apple I have a brand new Mac Book Pro, which can I say is so hott. The new design is really sleek, if apple could get any sleeker. So I'm back online and a little behind I only have to read 90 blogs posts on my reader, and respond to countless emails, being away from the internet is not easy.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a pretty great computer. I work at Future Shop and everyone is always looking at them lol What was wrong with your old one?
    Glad you're back,
    -Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robbie,
    Just realized I have never checked out your blog tonight! I see you joined the mac 'cult' too! Do you really find them helpful? Why did you choose to get one? I am in my last semester of ed. and will be teaching next fall. Throughout my entire education here at the u of r, macs were stressed and pushed upon me. I went out into internship thinking that i needed a mac to make podcasts, create music in programs like garage band, make movies, etc. Then this tech guru (who has a true love for pc computers) brought back my love for the good ol' PC. I am just wondering why you got a mac - what are the bonuses and are there any draw backs?
    Check out my blog: dhengen87.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete