Saturday, January 31, 2009

Google Apps for Education

Being a G mail lover for the past 2 years has opened me up to many other Google applications. I have used Google docs before with much success, its great for doing collaborative works. After Lisa Thumann's presentation on the Google apps for education I felt empowered. I have been in many situations where a school has limited resources or a less that reliable/up to date network. I still remember my grade 10 English teacher saying "Don't save your essays on these computers". Now I know I can walk in to a teaching post and no matter what system they have I will be able to give my student a reliable word processing tool, a monitored email account not to mention many other features of the Google apps for education.

No comments:

Post a Comment